Global Swadeshi

because one world is plenty

All Discussions Tagged 'economics' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invitation Package to Possible Board of Advisors (at www.cpcsc.info)

New from the Community Peacebuilding and Cultural Sustainability (CPCS) Initiative (Nov. 2013):     “Invitation Package for Possible Board…

Started by Stefan Pasti

0 Nov 26, 2013

An Introduction to Community Peacebuilding and Cultural Sustainability

I am making this post to share with readers a new website: Community Peacebuilding and Cultural Sustainability (at www.cpcsc.info  ).  The…

Started by Stefan Pasti

0 Sep 14, 2013

An Invitation to Visit the New IPCR Website Discussion Forum

The website of The Interfaith Peacebuilding and Community Revitalization (IPCR) Initiative now has a Discussion Forum.  The IPCR Discussio…

Started by Stefan Pasti

0 Sep 19, 2011

Draft: IPCR Critical Challenges Assessment 2011—Section #3 “The End of the Era of 'Cheap Energy' (particularly in reference to Peak Oil)"

In a previous post titled “Draft ‘IPCR Critical Challenges Assessment 2011’—Sharing Table of Contents, Seeking Input (July 6, 2011, at the…

Started by Stefan Pasti

0 Sep 6, 2011

A Problem in Gandhian Economics

I have been thinking lately of this self-sustainability economics idea propounded by Gandhi, and trying to find the chinks in it, so that I…

Started by Smarika

7 Aug 11, 2011
Reply by David Braden

Draft “Ten Point Assessment of the Most Difficult Challenges of Our Times”--Sharing “Table of Contents”, Seeking Input

The Five Sections in This Post:   Introduction Two Similar “Big Picture” Assessments Previous IPCR Initiative Assessment Documents—and Wha…

Started by Stefan Pasti

0 Jul 8, 2011

IPCR Outreach 2011

Beginning in February, 2011, The Interfaith Peacebuilding and Community Revitalization (IPCR) Initiative has been sending outreach message…

Started by Stefan Pasti

0 Jun 12, 2011

Ready to Relocate, Seeking Trade: Workshops for Room and Board

Having finished a cycle of writing projects as part of building The Interfaith Peacebuilding and Community Revitalization (IPCR) Initiativ…

Started by Stefan Pasti

2 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Stefan Pasti

Swadeshi and The IPCR Initiative

One of the most influential books I have read is “Why the Village Movement?” by J.C. Kumarappa.  Here is one representative excerpt, fro…

Started by Stefan Pasti

3 May 21, 2011
Reply by Stefan Pasti

Tech@State

As part of Secretary Clinton's 21st Century Statecraft initiative,Tech@State ( http://www.state.gov/statecraft/tech/index.htm ) connects es…

Started by gmoke

0 Aug 5, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Vinay Gupta.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service